About Our Law Offices
Attorney Charles Rector
In three decades, Charles Rector, Esquire has appeared in more than twenty seven jurisdictions and has successfully litigated thousands of cases to verdict. He trained for over ten (10) years with famed trial attorney, William C. Costopoulos, Esquire. Mr. Rector is a member of the Pennsylvania and Cumberland County Bar Associations, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, Association of Credit and Collection Professionals and the National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys. He received his B.A. in 1980 cum laude, with Departmental Honors from Dickinson College and his J.D. in 1983 from New England Law. He has appeared as a legal commentator on various broadcasts of local network affiliates. Getting it right continues to be the hallmark of his practice. He is the only attorney to have appeared on a network affiliate and correctly predict the double acquittal in the case of State of California v. Orenthal James Simpson. He continues to lecture and write on various legal topics.
- Co-Author “Dealing with Dirty Tricks in Divorce Cases – Privacy Issues” PA Bar Institute, December 2009
- Owner & Employee Liability Under Fair Debt Collections Practices Act; Possible Pitfalls and Ways to Avoid Them
- Don’t Show Me, Tell Me: Collection Agency Liability Under 15 USC 1692(e)(8)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals (Third Circuit-Philadelphia)
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois (Chicago)
- State of Ohio (Pro Hac Vice)
Attorney Claire Gargiulo
Claire Gargiulo is an Associate Attorney with the Law Offices of Charles Rector, Esquire. She received her B.A. in 2004 from Towson University and her J.D. in 2011 from Widener University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Gargiulo was one of several students who played a key role in establishing the first Environmental and Natural Resources Law Clinic at Widener’s Harrisburg Campus and currently enjoys helping student interns improve their own legal skills as Staff Attorney at the Clinic. She also served as a legal intern at the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. At the Law Offices of Charles Rector, Esquire, Ms. Gargiulo represents her clients in the areas of Family Law, Contracts, and general Civil Litigation. She is a native of Central Pennsylvania and resides in Camp Hill with her husband. She is admitted to the bar of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.